6/21/2010

The Beginning

Well this is the first of what I hope to be many posts that help me remember things I have learned in the field of communication sciences and disorders. It's been a year since I graduated with my M.S. in Speech Language Pathology at the University of Utah. With a year of Speech Language Therapy behind my belt I am psyched that I survived, excited with the progress that I saw in my clients, and humbled by my limited knowledge and skill. What a roller coaster this past year has been filled with fun, chaos, experimenting, revising, and trying again. I am looking forward to continued learning and improvement of therapy techniques. I will use this blog to organize resources, materials, and thoughts as I continue my education in the field. This way I can better remember the lessons I’ve learned. I'll see if I can get some of my classmates to join in the effort. We all know that collaboration is an SLP's best friend.

No comments: