1/31/2012

Parent Homework Survey

Thank you to all of the speech language pathologists who participated in the survey about speech homework programs. If you have not yet filled it out please go ahead and do it. So far the results are intriguing. I am noticing definite patterns that lead to success or failure. I am excited to share with everyone as soon as I am done with the analysis.

While I was reading all of your input I realized that I was only hearing a part of the story. We need to get input from the parents and students. This week let's focus on parent input. If there is any way you can get your parents to fill out this survey about their attitudes and feelings toward speech homework it would really help us understand both perspectives. I'm guessing the easiest way to get participation would be to copy the link into an email and send the email to all of the parents of your students. Or you could send a note home asking parents to go to the link. Or you could send it in the mail if you think it wouldn't get home. Please please please, we need as much parent participation as possible. Thank you.

The link is
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/C2M7VY2

I think this is a VERY important key to figuring out what we can do to make our homework programs more successful.


No comments: