6/24/2010

Language Progress Charts

As I talked about with the Articulation Progress Chart, motivating kids to improve can be easier when they themselves can see the progress. Charting progress in language can be more difficult, especially when the goals are more complex but we are required to have them in a measureable form anyway so you should be able to chart progress on goals. The best part about progress charts is that I don't have to type up a progress report. I just copy the progress chart and give it to the parents with a brief explanation of the students progress.

Here is one way I charted progress with a girl who needed help with syntax. I love the progress charts, but I'm still experimenting with how to make it really work with language goals. What works for you?

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi there! glad to drop by your page and found these very interesting and informative stuff. Thanks for sharing, keep it up!

- p-f curve