7/16/2018

I'm Back!

Hello long lost little speech blog. Remember when we used to be good friends? You know before I had 3 kids and moved across the country? Well I'm back. And I'm really excited to dedicate more of my energy to this profession that I love so dearly. I'm not sure anyone will read this anymore but I'm ready to write down my new adventures in the world of speech language pathology. If you want to follow along please do. I enjoy social media but I'm growing weary of the lack of depth. I miss all of the discussions and lessons that came from contemplating a topic long enough to write a post about it. When I used to blog it required me to analyze and research. There's so much value in those exercises that I feel are getting lost in paired down, super fast, social media world. So this is me re-entering the blog world (of which I am not sure still exists). So if you are still out there in the blog world leave a comment to let me know you are still there. If not, this may very well be a journaling venture for myself. Either way, I'm excited. 

CURRENT DILEMMA: What direction to go with my career?
  • Private Clinic
  • Contract Services 
  • Skilled Nursing 
  • Hospital/Rehab

What are your experiences with these settings? I've been in pediatric settings since 2007. I LOVE kids! But I also have 3 tiny hooligans of my own. So, there's that to consider. 

Annie

p.s. blogger seems super duper old school. Does anyone have a better blogging site they like?

3 comments:

Miss V said...

I stumbled across your blog years ago and loved your ideas. At some point I lost the link but just found you again thanks to Pinterest. I hope you keep writing posts, you are obviously very creative and I adapted several of your ideas. As a fellow blogger who is trying to balance family, work, and blogging I know the struggle is real!

Unknown said...

iam very impressive seeing your post . language skills are very important in adults and kids .we are also providing Speech Therapy Treatment for adults and kids .
see more at http://bit.ly/2VZGWDb
Speech Therapy for Adults and Kids

kiaan said...

Amazing blog thanks for providing such an useful information

Regards

hearing aids in Hyderabad